Monday, April 25, 2011

The Black One Effect.


Having your own guitar hero is one thing. Having a guitar hero is another. 

This is the legendary, Fender Black One Stratocaster custom made by Mr. John himself.
Okay, he did not make it entirely, but he did give a significant amount of man-handling on his guitar. It's like perfecting the creation of his own 'woman'.  The birth of Mayer's Black One several years back has got me drooling over him and his guitar.

You see, Mayer has this great taste in guitar tones. As an amateur guitar player, I gradually develop a sense of guitar tones of my own. It's something that you go through experience to learn; you can't just read about it. 

John Mayer's expertise in guitar playing techniques and tone preference is simply out of this world. 

Why can't I be like him? :/

Because..

I can't be like him, I won't be like him, and neither will you.


I'm singing what I want to sing based on the emotion of what that day feels like. That's what comes out of my mouth and guitar. That impacts people. They know anything can happen.
- John Mayer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...