Sunday, April 24, 2011

I don't do intimacy?

intimacy |ˈintəməsē|
noun ( pl. -cies)
close familiarity or friendship; closeness : the intimacy between a husband and wife.
• a private cozy atmosphere : the room had a peaceful sense of intimacy about it.
• an intimate act, esp. sexual intercourse.

On my blog? Hell no. I don't go round and parade as if everyone was my best friend.

Aaaaand I'm pretty sure you don't intend to waste your time engaging in knowing about my deepest, darkest secrets. It's not for you to know, it's only for me. I know you people out there don't give a shit.

3 comments:

  1. so nice blog.....

    * i folo....**4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your comments are much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. see i told ya.(refer to comment sekamar rindu)..haha..less is more..that's why i like this blog.aha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...