Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's been a while.

Let's see, this would be my first entry in a few months.


Why?

Maybe because I don't give a shit about my blog?


I don't know.

Okay, let's get to the serious part right 'ere.
It's THAT part of the week again. Yes, you've guessed it right (or didn't), it's final examination week. This time around, it spans over 10 days. In other words, it's ten days worth of constant revising and group studying. Okay, maybe not. But you get the idea.


Funny thing about this sequential days of brain-squeezing week is that, I don't sleep right, EVERYTIME. At the end of every semester that I have been a student of UiTM Malacca, I'd fuck up my biological clock. I sleep during the day, wide awake during the night. I know this happens to most of you, it's not what you want isn't it? Meh, we'll get the hang of it. We all do, apparently.

An insect has found its way to nestle against my laptop monitor. Have a nice day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...